Pre-paid courier bag to return the packaging to us to re-use. (Optional)
1. Put the packaging (thermal wool blanket and ice packs) into courier bag. 2. Call NZ Couriers 0800 800 841 for a pickup. 3. When we get it back we will clean, sanitise and re-use for another order.
1 packaging return bag will hold packaging used for up to 6 meals/hotpots (2 ice packs, 2 wool blankets). Please order more if you order more than 6 meals/hotpots.
Your reheat meal comes with - compostable box and lid - that contains the meal - outer cardboard box - recycle in your recycling bin - thermal wool blanket (compostable) - return to us or use for your own use - ice packs - return to us or put in freezer and use for your own use.
Reheat (Frozen) Meals: - FREE next-day shipping. Minimum 4 meals. (order by 2pm). - North Island Only (no rural) - Delivery Tues-Fri Only - You can also add any other item from our site to your reheat meal order.
Cookbooks, Nut Butters, Muesli and all other items: - NZ: FREE for orders $40 or more - NZ: $10 for orders under $40 - Rural delivery - add $5.
General - For faster delivery and to avoid "Card to call" we recommend you have your order delivered to your business or work address. - We ship via NZ Couriers. - Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
For All Orders - The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times. - To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk. - Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements. - The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive. - If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841. - However do contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 303 0420 if you would like us to assist.
Australia - We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and delays. - However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates. - Arrival time is typically 1 week but can be longer.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)
We will happily replace any product that has any quality issues, damage during transit, or if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Exceptions: We cannot refund or replace for the following reasons:
* If notified after 14 days from when the order was placed.
* Where customer specifies for the courier to leave without signature, and the delivery goes missing.
* For reheat meals where they are not refrigerated/frozen in time after they are delivered.