Roasted, no oil or salt! Great for baking, smoothies, snacking! Sensational Value! These are large pieces.
Reheat (Frozen) Meals - FREE next-day shipping. Minimum 4 meals. (order by 2pm). - North Island Only (no rural) - Delivery Tues-Fri Only - You can also add any other item from our site to your reheat meal order.
Catering (Fresh) Salads/Hotpots - Shipping fees: CBD 0-2km $10, City Suburbs 3-5km $20, Inner Suburbs 5-10km $40. (As the crow flies- defined by google). - Please select "local delivery" at checkout which will calculate your distance - You can also add any other item from our site to your catering order.
Cookbooks & All Other Items - FREE next-day shipping on orders that are $35 or more. - Next-day shipping is next business day for orders to the North Island placed by 2pm. - South Island is 2 business days. - Orders that are under $35 have a $5 delivery fee. - Rural delivery orders incur an extra $5 delivery fee and also usually an extra day delivery. - We ship via NZ Couriers. - Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
For All Orders - The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times. - To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk. - Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements. - The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive. - If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841. - However do contact us directly at email@example.com or (09) 303 0420 if you would like us to assist.
Australia - We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and delays. - However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates. - Arrival time is typically 1 week but can be longer.
Rest of the World - Sorry, we do not send to other countries. - However our cookbooks and Frooze Balls are avaliable on amazon.com in the USA.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)
We will happily replace any product that has any quality issues, damage during transit, or if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Exceptions: We cannot refund or replace for the following reasons:
* If notified after 14 days from when the order was placed.
* Where customer specifies for the courier to leave without signature, and the delivery goes missing.
* For reheat meals where they are not refrigerated/frozen in time after they are delivered.