A lovely hearty, creamy hotpot with roasted pumpkin & green vegetables served with brown rice.
Ingredients: tofu, pumpkin, broccoli, pak choy, coconut cream, onion, mung beans, peanuts, chilli paste, brown rice, red curry paste (lemongrass, red chilli, garlic, salt, galangal, kaffir lime, onion, coriander, cardamom), lime juice, rice bran oil, garlic, ginger, pink salt
Contains soy, peanuts & tree nuts. May contain sesame, gluten & lupin.
Size: approx 500gm. 1 large serving or 2 small servings.
Delivery: Free Next Day Delivery
- Sent Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs to arrive following day. Order by 2pm cut-off.
- Minimum 4 meals per order (can be mixed).
- Courier will leave if no one is home at risk of purchaser.
- NZ North island only. No rural delivery.
- Sent in a thermal wrapped box with ice packs. Freeze immediately when arrives.
- Can be mixed with other delicious Revive Cafe items!
- Packaging: compostable.
- Delivered in box containing ice and compostable wool wrap to keep cold.
- Freeze immediately.
- 2-3 months in freezer.
- 2 days in refrigerator (do not re-freeze).
- Take cardboard sleeve off, leave lid on.
- Sugarcane container may get soft during defrosting or cooking, this is normal.
- Microwave: from frozen: Cook on high 8 minutes, stand 2 minutes.
- Oven: From frozen: Fan bake 200 degrees 60 minutes.
- If cooking thawed, halve cooking time above.
- Cooking times are approximate. Check temperature before serving.
- Caution: contents may be hot.
|Servings per package: