We offer FREE next-day shipping on orders that are $35 or more.
Next-day shipping is next business day for orders to the North Island placed by 2pm.
South Island is 2 business days.
Orders that are under $35 have a $5 delivery fee.
Rural delivery orders incur an extra $5 delivery fee and also usually an extra day delivery.
We ship via NZ Couriers.
Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times.
To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk.
Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements.
The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive.
If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841. However do contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like us to assist.
We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and issues. However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates. Arrival time is typically 1 week.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)