Not Fish Pie with peas & mash potato served with a creamy lemon & parsley sauce!
Ingredients: butter beans, cabbage, onion, cashew cream, peas, potato, coconut milk, capers, dill, parsley, lemon, mustard seed, seaweed, garlic, coriander, nutritional yeast, white wine vinegar, pink salt.
Contains: tree nuts. May contain peanuts, sesame, soy, gluten & lupin
Size: approx 575gm. Serves 1 large serving or 2 small servings with a salad or vegetables
Delivery: Free Next Day Delivery
- Sent Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs to arrive following day. Order by 2pm cut-off.
- Minimum 4 meals per order (can be mixed).
- Courier will leave if no one is home at risk of purchaser.
- NZ North island only. No rural delivery.
- Sent in a thermal wrapped box with ice packs. Freeze immediately when arrives.
- Can be mixed with other delicious Revive Cafe items!
- Packaging: compostable.
- Delivered in box containing ice and compostable wool wrap to keep cold.
- Freeze immediately.
- 2-3 months in freezer.
- 2 days in refrigerator (do not re-freeze).
- Take cardboard sleeve off, leave lid on.
- Sugarcane container may get soft during defrosting or cooking, this is normal.
- Microwave: from frozen: Cook on high 8 minutes, stand 2 minutes.
- Oven: From frozen: Fan bake 200 degrees 60 minutes.
- If cooking thawed, halve cooking time above.
- Cooking times are approximate. Check temperature before serving.
- Caution: contents may be hot