Soft Asian inspired baked tofu balls with homemade tomato sauce. Enough to share with a salad or vegetables.
Ingredients: Tofu, oats, onion, tomato, chickpea flour, soy sauce, red curry paste (lemongrass, red chilli, garlic, salt, galangal, kaffir lime, onion, coriander, cardamom) date puree, coriander, garlic, turmeric, mixed herbs, sunflower oil, pink salt
Contains: Soy & gluten. Main contain peanuts, tree nuts, sesame & lupin.
Size: approx 580gm. 1 large serving or 2 small servings.
Delivery: Free Next Day Delivery
- Sent Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs to arrive following day. Order by 2pm cut-off.
- Minimum 4 meals per order (can be mixed).
- Courier will leave if no one is home at risk of purchaser.
- NZ North island only. No rural delivery.
- Sent in a thermal wrapped box with ice packs. Freeze immediately when arrives.
- Can be mixed with other delicious Revive Cafe items!
- Packaging: compostable.
- Delivered in box containing ice and compostable wool wrap to keep cold.
- Freeze immediately.
- 2-3 months in freezer.
- 2 days in refrigerator (do not re-freeze).
- Take cardboard sleeve off, leave lid on.
- Sugarcane container may get soft during defrosting or cooking, this is normal.
- Microwave: from frozen: Cook on high 8 minutes, stand 2 minutes.
- Oven: From frozen: Fan bake 200 degrees 60 minutes.
- If cooking thawed, halve cooking time above.
- Cooking times are approximate. Check temperature before serving.
- Caution: contents may be hot.
|Servings per package: