I have been slowly adding some of my favourite ingredients to our on-line pantry rangeand think I now have a pretty cool range to show you.
I do not want to stock stuff that you can find easily at the supermarket. But want to have items available that I think are awesome for whole food vegan cooking that can be hard to get. Plus some of the bulk stuff we get really cheap that I can pass on at excellent prices.
My range of ingredients are below. We also sell all the below in a Revive Pantry Essentials GIGA box (16 items) for just $130 (usually $140).
This is excellent if you want a head start or a reset in your kitchen with healthy vegan cooking. Or an awesome gift.
- Almonds Raw Bulk 750g.
- Bang Bang Stock Powder 150g (our amazing chicken-like stock powder).
- Cashew Nuts Roasted Whole Bulk 700g (lovely large cashews).
- Chia Seeds 200g (awesome for omega-3 and puddings).
- Chickpeas Bulk 1kg (soak, cook, freeze and have available anytime).
- Cranberries Apple Sweetened 200g (very hard to find - use these healthier ones).
- Eggy Salt 200g (black Himalayan sale great to make tofu taste egg-like).
- Gourmet Trail Mix 200g (a lavish blend awesome for snacking).
- Hemp Seeds 100g (great for omega-3 and smoothies)
- Magic Mince (TVP) 300g (just add boiling water to make instant chicken-like mince).
- Nutritional Yeast 120g (the best flavoured and textured type and now back in stock).
- Peanuts Roasted Bulk 750g (great for snacking, salads or curries)
- Red Lentils 1kg (makes the easiest, cheapest most delicious quick meal)
- Golden Turmeric Latte Powder 120g (our own special blend - the right sweet/turmeric balance).
- Hotto Chocco Powder 250g (our amazing hot choc blend with no cane sugar).
- Chai Latte Powder 120gm (our special blend - half way between spicy and sweet).
Purchase from this site (free shipping for orders $40 or more) or from the cafe.