We make them daily so when you get them they are super fresh. You can buy on-line or from the cafes (when open).
Also compare the prices and you will find out we are excellent value and sometimes half the price of some brands in the supermarket. 💵 It does not have to be complicated and expensive ... we just put roasted nuts through a grinding machine, put them in a recyclable/re-useable pottle, and pop them in a courier box to you!!! Easy.
Here is a list of our 8 nut butters - ranked order of popularity.
- Super 10 Nut Butter. This is our top seller and is a mix of 10 nuts and seeds and is a taste and textural experience. It just flies out. 700g for $10, 400g for $6.50.
- Cashew Butter. This is my favourite as it is creamy and smooth with a touch of natural sweetness. The best (in my opinion) for nut milks. Interestingly, most cashew nuts are grown in Africa and then transported to be shelled and packed in Vietnam. 700g for $20, 200g for $6.50, 400g for $12.
- Revive Choc Hazelnut Spread. A healthy Nutella style choc-hazelnut spread alternative. Just dates, hazelnuts and raw cacao. 250g for $5.50.
- Peanut Butter. Our blend is about half way between smooth and crunchy. Our peanuts come from Argentina. 450g for $4.50. 700g for $7.50.
- Almond Butter. A great favourite nut-butter with that lovely roasted almond flavour. Made with almonds from California. 200g for $6.50, 700g for $20.
- Hazelnut Butter. Lovely for milks and something very different to try. Our hazelnuts come from Turkey. 200g for $6.50.
- Hempalicious Nut Butter. Peanut Butter with 20% Hemp seeds. Great protein. 400g for $5.50.
- Almond & Cashew Butter. A limited time blend that has the sweetness of cashews with the roastedness of almonds. 700g for $20.
People ask how they should store them. Nut butters are shelf stable, they can be kept in a cool dry place for a year or more - like your pantry. However the main issue is that over time the oils seperate and you end up with oil on the top and hard nut paste at the bottom.
This naturally starts happening straight away. In the first month you can just stir with a knife to re-stabalise the nut butter. However after a long time (3-6 months) the result is more extreme. They are still technically safe to eat, however it is inconvenient to use plus it will not taste as fresh.
I recommend if you can to keep them in the refrigerator - as this will slow down this oil separation process. But cupboard is still fine.
Some companies fix this issue by adding stabiliser - and there are some brands that do this - and you end up with a different more pasty texture. However this goes against our policy of giving you food that your body will love too so we do not do this.
The best value way to buy our nut butters is the MEGA Nut Butter Lovers Box for only $53* (usually $57.50)
- Peanut Butter MEGA 700g
- Super 10 MEGA 700g
- Almond Butter MEGA 700g
- Cashew Butter MEGA 700g
Give our nut butters a try - however a warning, once you experience the freshness you will never go back!!!
P.S. Don't forget to make your own nut milk. It is so easy and you will save thousands per year. Just put 2 tablespoons of nut butter in a blender with 1 litre of water and blend until smooth. Will keep for around 3 days in the refrigerator. A small 200g tub will make around 6 litres of nut milk. For most of our nut butters that works out at just over $1 per litre!!!