Paperback, 192 pages
International friendly: Metric & imperial and alternative ingredient names
75 recipes, 5 step-by-step cooking guides and more
Size 195x260mm (a little smaller than A4)
Inside this cookbook you will find great recipes from the Revive Cafes that you can cook at home.
Classic Greek Salad
Sweet Chilli Roast Veges
Mushroom Risotto Salad
Balsamic Lentil & Roasted Beetroot Salad
Dukkah Roasted Potatoes
Sweet Bean Medley
Thai Green Curry Veges
Corn & Pepper Fiesta
Chewy Indonesian Rice
Thai Satay Kumara Noodles
Honey Mustard Roasted Potatoes
Moroccan Leek Rice
Almond Carrot Crunch
Satay Cauliflower with Peanuts
Spring Kumara Mingle
HOTPOTS & STIR FRIES
Pumpkin, Spinach, Ginger & Tofu Curry
Not Butter Chicken
Corn & Potato Chowder
Indonesian Chickpea Satay
Thai Red Curry with Tofu
Spanish Bean Stew
Curried Cabbage Stir Fry
Kidney Bean Stir Fry
Quinoa Stir Fry
Miso Bean Mingle
Not Chicken Burritos
Baked Potato with Chickpea Korma
Curried Zucchini Fritters
Honey & Soy Tofu Steaks
Pumpkin Risotto Cake
Pumpkin & Kumara Balls
Indian Potato & Chickpea Wraps
Scrambled Tofu with Mushrooms
Carrot & Coriander Soup
Creamy Tomato Soup
Creamy Thai Pumpkin Soup
Indian Spiced Lentil Soup
Italian Tomato Sauce
Blueberry & Cashew Cheesecake
Buckwheat Hotcakes with Cashew & Pear Cream
Apricot Oat Slice
Banana Date Smoothie
Boysenberry Rice Pudding
5 Grain Breakfast
QUICK COOKING GUIDE
8 KEYS TO HEALTHY LIVING
Reheat (Frozen) Meals:
- FREE next-day shipping. Minimum 4 meals. (order by 2pm).
- North Island Only (no rural)
- Delivery Tues-Fri Only
- You can also add any other item from our site to your reheat meal order.
Cookbooks, Nut Butters, Muesli and all other items:
- NZ: FREE for orders $40 or more
- NZ: $10 for orders under $40
- Rural delivery - add $5.
- For faster delivery and to avoid "Card to call" we recommend you have your order delivered to your business or work address.
- We ship via NZ Couriers.
- Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
For All Orders
- The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk.
- Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements.
- The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive.
- If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841.
- However do contact us directly at email@example.com or (09) 303 0420 if you would like us to assist.
- We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and delays.
- However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates.
- Arrival time is typically 1 week but can be longer.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)
We will happily replace any product that has any quality issues, damage during transit, or if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Exceptions: We cannot refund or replace for the following reasons:
* If notified after 14 days from when the order was placed.
* Where customer specifies for the courier to leave without signature, and the delivery goes missing.
* For reheat meals where they are not refrigerated/frozen in time after they are delivered.