78 all new recipes, 10 repeated dressings, 3 step-by-step cooking guides and more
Paperback, 192 pages
International friendly: Metric & imperial and alternative ingredient names
Size 195x260mm (a little smaller than A4)
Freight NZ$5 per order (NZ), NZ$5 per book (Australia)
Contents (with page numbers)
Fresh Autumn Mingle 16
Asian Quinoa Salad 18
Root Vegetable Medley 20
Asian Soba Noodles 22
Watercress & Sweet Potato Salad 24
Tempeh & Cherry Tomato Salad 26
Cauli-cous Salad 28
Leek & Pesto Chickpeas 30
Kale & Lentil Salad 32
German Roasted Potatoes 36
Fruity Moroccan Couscous 38
Quick Tahini Coleslaw 40
Italian Tomato Rice Salad 42
Summer Spiral Pasta Salad 44
Sesame Cucumber Ribbon Salad 46
HOTPOTS & STIR FRIES
Chilli Con Haba 52
Aromatic Cambodian Tofu Curry 54
Tuscan Three Bean Casserole 56
Penang Thai Bean Curry 58
Sweet Apricot Sesame Tofu 60
Super-charged Lentil Stew 62
Thai Almond Tofu Noodles 64
Mushroom & Cashew Fried Rice 66
Figgy Thai Chickpeas 68
Black Bean Stir Fry 70
Thai Green Curry Stir Fry 72
Mexican Quinoa 74
Cambodian Red Rice 76
Falafel Pita Wraps 82
Creamed Corn Baked Potato 84
Turkish Moussaka 86
Energising Mexican Feast 88
Satay Tofu Kebabs 90
Tamale Pie 92
Thai Infused Baked Potatoes 94
Reuben Burger 96
Mushroom & Leek Buckwheat Risotto 98
Chunky Vegetable & Lentil Soup 102
Creamy & Minty Pea Soup 104
Mushroom & Thyme Soup 106
Satay Sweet Potato Bisque 108
Malaysian Laksa 112
Curried Cauliflower Soup 114
Mediterranean Vegetables 120
Honey Glazed Carrots 122
Traditional Potato Mash 123
Sweet Potato Fries 124
Garlic Mushrooms 126
Broccoli & Cranberries 127
Satay Green Beans 128
Smoked Wedges 130
Green Pea Mingle 131
Cauliflower Cheese 132
Tangy Coriander Rice 134
Roasted Beetroot 135
Breakfast Vegetables 136
Blueberry Parfait 140
Rainbow Fruit Kebabs 142
Healthy Banoffee Pie 144
Sticky Rice Mango 146
Chewy Cranberry Oat Slice 148
Blueberries & Cashew Cream 150
Jeremy’s Fast Quinoa Breakfast 152
Moorish Carrot Cake Balls 154
Not Chocolate Mousse 156
Raspberry & Mint Smoothie 158
Sublime Green Smoothie 160
Mango & Lime Shake 161
Mexican Salsa 164
Asian Sesame Miso Dressing 165
Moroccan Butternut Hummus 166
Homemade Sweet Chilli Sauce 168
Tahini Dressing 171
Homemade Thai Red Curry Paste 172
Homemade Thai Green Curry Paste 173
Revive Aioli 174
Italian Tomato Sauce 174
Basil Pesto 175
Date Puree 175
Tofu Mayo 176
Cashew Cream 176
Classic Hummus 177
Avocado Guacamole 177
Reheat (Frozen) Meals:
- FREE next-day shipping. Minimum 4 meals. (order by 2pm).
- North Island Only (no rural)
- Delivery Tues-Fri Only
- You can also add any other item from our site to your reheat meal order.
Cookbooks, Nut Butters, Muesli and all other items:
- NZ: FREE for orders $40 or more
- NZ: $10 for orders under $40
- Rural delivery - add $5.
- For faster delivery and to avoid "Card to call" we recommend you have your order delivered to your business or work address.
- We ship via NZ Couriers.
- Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
For All Orders
- The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk.
- Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements.
- The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive.
- If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841.
- However do contact us directly at email@example.com or (09) 303 0420 if you would like us to assist.
- We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and delays.
- However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates.
- Arrival time is typically 1 week but can be longer.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)
We will happily replace any product that has any quality issues, damage during transit, or if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Exceptions: We cannot refund or replace for the following reasons:
* If notified after 14 days from when the order was placed.
* Where customer specifies for the courier to leave without signature, and the delivery goes missing.
* For reheat meals where they are not refrigerated/frozen in time after they are delivered.