Due to the shutdown, Revive Cafes are temporarily closed 🙁. We will let you know when we are up and running again.
We have just stocked up with fresh mueslis and nut butters so you can still order these from us 😎. Our courier company tell us we will still have the same service so we should be able to maintain next day shipping (although this may not be 100%).
In the meantime stay safe and well.
As you are self-isolating, this is a great time to use this downtime as a positive impact on your life. Here are a few ideas ...
1. Read some inspiring books 📖
2. Clean out your house/garage/office 🧹
3. Spend time in nature, walking, biking, running, climbing, swimming 🌲
4. Catch up on quality sleep 🛌
5. Connect and encourage family and friends via video calls 👨👩👧👧
6. Try some new recipes from the Revive Cafe Cookbooks and master some new healthy cooking skills 👩🍳
Resist the temptation to watch the news all day, stress about this or be glued to your device watching movies. Get out of bed each morning with something to do. Maintain control of your life. Having stuff to do is really healthy for you and your brain. But no direction and filling your mind with endless entertainment can have a negative effect on your mental and physical health quite quickly.
Make this next period of time (however long it lasts) an amazing positive and redefining time of your life.
See you on the other side a rested, refreshed and healthier you!!!