76 all new recipes, 5 step-by-step guides
Paperback, 192 pages
International friendly: Metric & imperial and alternative ingredient names
Size 195x260mm (a little smaller than A4)
Freight NZ$5 per order (NZ), NZ$5 per book (Australia)
Book Contents (with page numbers)
Bright Butter Beans 16
Pesto Green Beans 18
Mexican Guacamole Salad 20
Tropical Summer Salad 22
Parsnip, Pear, Rocket & Pecans 24
Watercress & Potato Salad 26
Purple Power Quinoa Salad 28
Thai Green Curry Rice 30
Tangy Fennel Tofu Salad 32
Autumn Butternut Salad 34
Asian Cabbage Crunch 36
Pineapple Powered Sweet Potato 38
HOTPOTS & STIR FRIES
Sri Lankin Balti 42
South Indian Eggplant & Cashew Curry 44
Chickpea Tikka Masala 46
Dahl Aloo Ghobi 48
Lentil Ragout on Potato Mash 50
Tamarind & Butternut Dahl 52
Chana Saag 54
Mexican Black Bean Casserole 56
Quinoa Stir Fry with Tempeh 58
Hot Mushroom Mingle 60
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry 62
Thai Green Curry Tofu 64
Thai Kumara Stir Fry 66
Satay Wild Rice Risotto 68
Amaranth & Root Vege Mingle 70
Gado Gado 76
Mini Pumpkin Frittatas 78
Mega Bean Tacos 80
Indian Sweet Potato Rosti 82
Tuscan Wholemeal Pizza 84
Indian Spinach & Potato Wrap 86
Carrot & Beet Fritters 88
Bramboracky (Czech Pancake) 90
Butternut Mac Cheese 92
Chunky Italian Tomato Pasta 94
Green Vegetable Cakes 96
Mexican Bean Enchilada 98
Hearty Dark Legume Soup 102
Mexican Green Pepper Soup 104
Roast Vege Soup with Dukkah 106
Tom Yum Soup 108
Old School Vegetable Soup 110
Chunky Chickpea Soup 112
Rainbow Vegetables 120
Chunky Penang Thai Tofu 122
Bubble & Squeak 124
Sweet Potato Hash 126
Tomato & Zucchini Mingle 127
Carrot & Coriander Dip 130
Green Pea Dip 132
Buttery Spread 133
Kalamata Olive Dressing 134
Indonesian Peanut Dip 135
Parmeshew Cheese Sprinkle 137
Supercharged Breakfast Bowl 144
Oat Waffles with Wild Berries 146
Amazing Thai Scrambled Tofu 148
Blueberry Power Breakfast Shake 150
Feijoa Buckwheat Pancakes 152
Homemade Natural Muesli 154
Naked Strawberry Jam 156
Super Quick Rice Breakfast 158
Chia Seed Choc Pudding 162
Homemade Lemonade Quencher 164
Energiser Smoothie 165
Cranberry Oatie Balls 166
Cucumber & Mint Ice Cream 168
Pineapple & Mint 170
Strawberry Slushy 171
Fruit Salad with Peach Cream 172
Vegg Nog 174
Reheat (Frozen) Meals:
- FREE next-day shipping. Minimum 4 meals. (order by 2pm).
- North Island Only (no rural)
- Delivery Tues-Fri Only
- You can also add any other item from our site to your reheat meal order.
Cookbooks, Nut Butters, Muesli and all other items:
- NZ: FREE for orders $40 or more
- NZ: $10 for orders under $40
- Rural delivery - add $5.
- For faster delivery and to avoid "Card to call" we recommend you have your order delivered to your business or work address.
- We ship via NZ Couriers.
- Please note we are unable to ship to PO Boxes as NZ Post do not accept deliveries from couriers. Please ensure you use a physical address to avoid delays.
For All Orders
- The vast majority of orders arrive on time, however we cannot guarantee delivery times.
- To facilitate efficient delivery please ensure you are home, or if not please mark your order as "Authority to Leave" which means the courier will leave if you are not home. Please note this is at your risk.
- Please be aware that couriers are not able to arrange specific delivery times or call mobiles to arrange customised delivery requirements.
- The quickest way to track is to click the tracking number in the confirmation e-mail you will receive.
- If you have delivery queries the quickest way is to call NZ Couriers direct on 0800 800 841.
- However do contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or (09) 303 0420 if you would like us to assist.
- We cannot send food products to Australia due to the customs costs and delays.
- However we can send cookbooks for excellent international rates.
- Arrival time is typically 1 week but can be longer.
Revive Cafes were set up by Jeremy & Verity Dixon in 2005 in Auckland to give people really healthy food.
All recipes in the cook books and cafe are
- Amazingly delicious and colourful - you will not believe you are eating healthy food!
- Super easy using Jeremy's no fuss method of cooking: Fast, using simple and mostly inexpensive easy-to-find ingredients.
- Do not use processed or cane sugar but use natural sources like dates & maple syrup.
- Do not use processed flours like white flour.
- Over 95% of recipes in the cafe and cookbooks are gluten free. We use grains like quinoa, millet, buckwheat and brown rice.
- All recipes are vegan (exceptions: there are a couple of recipes in cookbooks 1 & 2 that contain eggs/feta cheese before we became completely vegan)
We will happily replace any product that has any quality issues, damage during transit, or if you are not happy with the product for any reason.
Exceptions: We cannot refund or replace for the following reasons:
* If notified after 14 days from when the order was placed.
* Where customer specifies for the courier to leave without signature, and the delivery goes missing.
* For reheat meals where they are not refrigerated/frozen in time after they are delivered.